Cudos Labs: development update!🧠 (17/02/2022)
Here’s what we’ve been working on:
- Completed the ‘init’ script for the Mainnet deploy dress rehearsal. More specifically:
- We are also actively working on structuring the documentation that goes along with the script.
- We’re doing initial testing of the scripts and the processes involved.
- The team is working on the gCloud structure for the Mainnet dress rehearsal.
- We have added a ‘pre-flight warning’ to users of the Gravity Bridge UI. We’re is still reviewing this and will soon merge it for testing.
- We have implemented changes on the minimum amount for a Gravity Bridge transfer, but additional testing will be done before the changes are published.
- We continued with reviews and testing of the implementations from the previous week.
- We completed the Cudos Blast documentation, but it’s still being reviewed before being published.
- We rebuilt the docker image for the Cudos Blast as it was outdated.
- We started working on the ‘blast test’ command. There are additional reviews required before completion.
- We are introducing changes to the Rust optimiser for compilation. Currently, it’s an optional parameter, and we are moving it in the config file.
- The team is working on exporting the “getSigners” function.
- We exposed the MultiSig functionality from the cudos.js
- We connected the Frontend and Backend to allow sending and receiving requests.
- We continued with the implementation of the infrastructure of the wallet:
- “Create transaction” is completed.
- Retrieving an already created MultiSig is completed.
- We implemented functionality and UI showing all “pending” and “waiting for signature” transactions.
- We created a separate database for the transaction history, pending transactions and multisig retrieval.
- Error handling and input validation is now implemented.
- We fixed some bugs:
- Explorer was showing the same transaction multiple times, which is now fixed.
- Governance proposals throwing an error is also fixed and in code review currently.
- We are working on a deployment guide for Explorer-v2.
- The team applied changes to the faucet page, making it configurable as we will not need a faucet page for Mainnet.
- We added an error message when using a wrong address type in the Faucet.
- We updated the message on the paused staking.
- We paused the withdrawals available in Cudos wallet during the staking contract.
- We continue testing and updating the scripts for mainnet dress rehearsal deployment.
- We prepare the Mainnet explorers, wallets and network monitoring services for production
- We’re prepping to set up a CUDOS/ATOM pool in Osmosis for Mainnet
- We’re playing the Gravity Bridge UI in a public Cudos URL.
- We’re completing and finalising all code reviews.
- We’re completing all started tasks mentioned above.
- We work on allowing developers to implement additional plugins for the Cudos Blast.
- We’re preparing for the first NPM release / First official Cudos Blast release (v1.0)
- We’re finalising the wallet infrastructure focusing on “Execute” and “Reject” signed transactions.
- We’re working on the main interface of a created wallet, focusing on the following:
- “Received transaction”
- “Sent transaction”
- “Queued transactions“
- We aim to complete all tasks in progress and all code reviews.
- We’re removing ANSII chars from Explorer-v2 logs.
- We’re researching exponent configurations.
- We’re adding a static page for the mainnet explorer.
- We’re deploying Block Explorer-v1 in production for Mainnet.
Join us today!
Our ongoing incentivised Testnet provides an opportunity to join us as a developer or a Validator and complete tasks to earn handsome rewards. We are in the 4th and final phase of the Testnet with our much anticipated Mainnet launch coming up later this month. You can take a look at some of the tasks here. Dive in now!
- Join the Cudos’ Discord server
- Join the Cudos’ Telegram community
- Buy CUDOS tokens
- Become a Cudos’ ambassador.
Cudos is powering the metaverse bringing together DeFi, NFTs and gaming experiences to realise the vision of a decentralised Web 3.0, enabling all users to benefit from the growth of the network. We’re an interoperable, open platform launchpad that will provide the infrastructure required to meet the 1000x higher computing needs for the creation of fully immersive, gamified digital realities. Cudos is a Layer 1 blockchain and Layer 2 community-governed compute network, designed to ensure decentralised, permissionless access to high-performance computing at scale. Our native utility token CUDOS is the lifeblood of our network and offers an attractive annual yield and liquidity for stakers and holders.
Originally published at https://www.cudos.org.